Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yogurt. Plain and Simple.

I can't it get out of my head. That new commercial. Have you seen it? The narration for the FAGE Greek Yogurt is to say the least - incredible.


Plain was the same as it ever was the same

Plainly plain...

Samely same...

But then...someone lit the flame

Plain rode away on lion's mane

Where plain met fruits with strangely names

Such wonderful things they did contain

A shot of life to a hungry vein

The captive beast who broke the chain

And there upon that fruited plane,

Is where plain became what plain became

So much more than more than plain

Plain will never be the same



I already love yogurt. Watching this commercial makes me feel as if by eating this particular brand I could do anything. Run 100 miles...sure. Swim the Atlantic...why not. End hunger, cure the ill...I'm just getting started. But that's the point of marketing right? I'm not the type of person to usually fall for such clever schemes, but they got me this time. I'm not ashamed. I've watched it over and over again and am still in awe. It is extraordinary.



I can't it get out of my head. That new commercial. Have you seen it? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment