Tuesday, April 10, 2012

One Hundred Sixty Eight Days

It's been 168 days since I last blogged. I've been a busy girl.

This is what I have been doing since October 26th.


 1) Went home to Christopher/Mulkeytown to spend time with my family and attend the Christopher Halloween Parade.




2) Went to St. Joseph, Missouri for a weekend to see my Matt's family (grandmas, aunts, uncles, cousins) since we were not going to be there for Christmas.

3) Had a physical done in my home (how cool is that) for life insurance.

4) Had Thanksgiving at our house this year. Both our family's attended. And I made the most amazing appetizer. Click here for the recipe.

6) Got hives more times than I would like to remember.

5) Celebrated the 4 year anniversary of our 1st date on December 1st.

6) Spent the night in Indianapolis and went Christmas shopping.

7) Got eye glasses for the first time. I look very studious in them if I do say so myself.

8) Attended my 1st winter wedding at Castle Finn Winery in Marshall, Illinois.

9) Got an awsome early Christmas gift from Matthew. See pic below.
10) Celebrated my niece Aubrey's 2nd birthday and Christmas (with my family) this year. We took an extra day off after Christmas just so I could be with my family a little longer.




11) Celebrated Christmas and exchanged gifts with Matt's parents, sister, and brother in law on New Year's Eve.

12) Rang in my 5th New Year with my best friend, Matthew. We were actually lost in sweet dreams at midnight this year though.

13) Visited the Terre Haute Children's Museum with Aubrey, Niki, Trevor, and Matt. Aubrey loves dinosaurs.



14) Had allergy testing done and found out that I am allergic to everything. Fortunately we found the right combination of medication to prevent my hives/itching.

15) Went on our 3rd cruise vacation/my birthday trip to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. This time we went on Carnival which turned out to be highly disappointing.


16) Had a follow up Diabetes appointment and to my embarassement my sugar tested at 190! There could be many reasons for that, but regardless...190! So, I started a new medication (Janumet) and it is working wonders.

17) Since spring came early (and seems to have gone today) we got our bi-annual mulching done in March. Two days and sixty bags of mulch later this is the result. Beautiful, if I do say so myself.



18) Had a garage sale with my mother-in-law and sold $130.00 worth of junk. And by junk I mean several of Matt's t-shirts and jeans/shorts that he never ever wore, but refused to get rid of!

19) Celebrated Easter with some of the people I love the most in this world.

20) Joined Facebook again. I have been out of the loop too long.


I'm glad to be blogging again.

No comments:

Post a Comment