Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Instagram



I love Instagram.  And why shouldn't I?  Some say it's a fad.  Maybe.  But you should know that I am easily swayed to follow the cool kids.  And the cool kids are fad fanatics.  In the 80's it was the Rubik's Cube and jelly shoes.  A decade later it was overalls and Birkenstocks.  Today it is a photo sharing program that those same kids have brainwashed inspired me to take my creativity to a new level.


Since joining Instagram I have posted 82 pictures.  These are my favorites.

This picture was taken at the cemetery in 
St. Joseph, Missouri where Matt's Grandpa is buried. 


My Maggie is one tough doggie to get a good pic of; 
she doesn't stay put for too long.


This is one of the very first pictures I took on Instagram.  
It was taken at my in-laws house.


A John Deere collage.  Matt, taking a ride though the pumpkin patch, 
a 4010, and gloves resting on a shovel.


A Mandarin orange.  One shot, one orange.


These pictures of my niece were taken this past weekend when my family
came to visit.  I love her so much. Double chin and all.


These are some lilies that I have managed to keep alive to some time now.
The picture was taken just after it had rained.  I love the color!


How I survived without an iPhone and Instagram for so long, I will never know.  As I write this I am trying to think of  something else I can snap, filter, and post.  You can follow me at @angelamariefry if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment