Saturday, May 19, 2012

Check (Off My Spring to Do List)

Today I worked my butt off and checked one more thing off my my Spring to Do List; power wash the smoke house.

Before

This, above all else is what I absolutely wanted to get done this spring.  I am totally mortified that we let it get this way.  Honestly, I have no idea how it got so dirty.  Nothing else around it was even close to being this gross.

Can you believe how disgusting?!

I helped too.  I didn't just take a million pictures.  Let me tell you, power washing is not an easy thing.  My arms will be sore in the morning.

After

This is not a very good picture.  But you can definitely tell the difference.  It's amazing what 2 hours of work can do!

After

 I am so glad this is finished.  I know Matt is too.  Now paint.  It's staying white, but maybe a little color on the trim and door.  All white is so boring.



No comments:

Post a Comment